After the success of the three sessions of the GEMMES VN webinar series in December 2020, we are pleased to invite you to attend the 4th session this coming Thursday, which will deal with adaptation policies, climate change governance and local responses to climate hazards in order to provide insights from the field and actors practices.
This GEMMES Vietnam seminar/webinar series takes the form of five Workshops in Hanoi from December 2020 to early January 2021 based on the preliminary results of the project. It is accessible online for all (non Hanoïan) participants.
- The 4th workshop’s topic of this series is “Adaptation strategies” and will be organised online on 07th January 2021 (Thursday), from 15:30 p.m Vietnam time (GMT+7), with the presentation of the following works:
- The three dialectics of adaptation finance in Vietnam: institutional architecture, resources flow and actors. Authors: Pannier Emmanuel, Vu Can Toan, Espagne Etienne, Pulliat Gwenn, Nguyen Thu Ha
- Adaptation policies and M&E indicators of adaptation in Vietnam. Authors: Nguyen Tu Anh
- Adaptation to climate-related hazards in Vietnam’s northern upland: a case study of responses to an historical flash-flood in Lao Cai province. Authors: Emmanuel Pannier, Phan Phuong Anh, Phan Thi Kim Tâm, Nguyen Nhat Anh
- Adaptation to climate change in Ben Tre province: first results from a qualitative survey. Authors: Olivier Tessier, Le Hoang Hai Anh