Viet Ngu Hoang, Associate Professor, PhD
- Applied Microeconomics
- Applied Econometrics
- Industrial Organization
PUBLICATION (Selected Papers)
- Hoang V, Coelli T, (2011) Measurement of agricultural total factor productivity growth incorporating environmental factors: A nutrients balance approach, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 62 (3), pp. 462-474.
- Khanal U, Wilson C, Hoang V, Lee B, (2018) Farmers’ adaptation to climate change, its determinants and impacts on rice yield in Nepal, Ecological Economics, 144, pp. 139-147.
- Matsumoto S, Hoang V, (2020) Economic loss due to reputation damage: A new model and its application to Fukushima peaches, Journal of Agricultural Economics, 71 (2), pp. 581-600.
- Kularatne T, Wilson C, Mansson J, Hoang V, Lee B, (2019) Do environmentally sustainable practices make hotels more efficient? A study of major hotels in Sri Lanka, Tourism Management, 71, pp. 213-225.
- Dinh H, Nguyen T, Hoang V, Wilson C, (2017) Economic incentive and factors affecting tree planting of rural households: Evidence from the Central Highlands of Vietnam, Journal of Forest Economics, 29, pp. 14-24.