Le Thi Phuong Linh, MSc
- Traffic and Transport Science
- Transport Modelling
- Urban Analytics
PUBLICATION (Selected Papers)
- Leung, A., & Le, T. P. L. (2019). Factors associated with adolescent active travel: A perceptive and mobility culture approach–Insights from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tra.2018.09.004
- Le, T. P. L., Leung, A., Kavalchuk, I., & Nguyen, H. N. (2021). Age-proofing a traffic saturated metropolis–Evaluating the influences on walking behaviour in older adults in Ho Chi Minh City. Travel behaviour and society, 23, 1-12. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tbs.2020.10.008
- Le, T.P.L, Kavalchuk, I., Kolbasov, A., Karpukhin, K., & Terenchenko, A. (2020, April). The performance assessment of low-cost air pollution sensor in city and the prospect of the autonomous vehicle for air pollution reduction. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering(Vol. 819, No. 1, p. 012018). IOP Publishing.
- Leung, A., & Le, T. P. L. (2018). The perception of air pollution exposure from commuting in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Res. Procedia.
- Trinh, T. A., & Le, T. P. L. (2018). Investigating Proenvironmental Behavior: The Case of Commuting Mode Choice. 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Development in Civil, Urban and Transportation Engineering (CUTE 2018). In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 143, 1. doi:10.1088/1755-1315/143/1/012067.