Nguyen Huu Dung, PhD
Nguyen Huu Dung holds a PhD degree in Ecological economics from Seoul National University. He has graduated with two master degrees, one in Economics from Australian National University, and the other in Forest ecosystems from Melbourne University. Dung has wide spectrum experience in natural resources economics and published 30 papers in peer reviewed journals.
- Natural resources economics
- Environmental economics
- Optimal controls
PUBLICATION (selected paper)
- Nguyen Huu-Dung, Nguyen Tuan Anh, 2022. Water economics. National Economics University Publish House, Hanoi. pp 352.
- Khuc Van Quu, Nguyen Huu-Dung, 2020. Forest Cover Change, Households’ Livelihoods, Trade-Offs, and Constraints Associated with Plantation Forests in Poor Upland-Rural Landscapes: Evidence from North Central Vietnam. Journal of Forests. MDPI.
- Youn, Y.C., Choi, J., de Jong, W., Liu, J., Park, M.S., Camacho, L.D., Tachibana, S., Nguyen Huu-Dung, Bhojvaid, P.P., Damayanti, E.K. and Wanneng, P., 2017. Conditions of forest transition in Asian countries. Journal of Forest Policy and Economics 76, 14-24. Elsevier Publisher.
- Youn Yeo-Chang, Nguyen Huu-Dung, 2017. Conditions of forest transition in Asian countries. Journal of Forest Policy and Economics 76, 14-24. Elsevier Publisher
- Nguyen Huu-Dung, Youn Yeo-Chang, 2012. Optimum harvesting time and clone choices for eucalyptus growers in Vietnam. Forest Policy and Economics 15, 60 – 69. Elsevier Publisher